Designed specifically for enterprise retailers and banks, Qudini’s Virtual Queue Management System comes with a whole host of game-changing features like CRM integration, clienteling capabilities and live wait time updates.
What are common Virtual Queue Software problems?
With the right Queue Management System, you can significantly increase your revenue and ward off your competitors.
However, there are some common problems that you should be aware of before selecting a Virtual Queuing Software:
- Poor customer service
- It takes a long time to get a response to your requests for support
- Features and custom work you’ve requested aren’t delivered on schedule
- You can’t centrally manage setting across your stores
- Your queuing system doesn’t work on all the types of tablets you’d like it to
- You’re not getting enough data analytics insights
- Your store associates struggle to navigate the system’s interface
- System capabilities are sector agnostic or aimed at a sector other than retail
- Your feedback and feature requests doesn’t affect your provider’s roadmap
Why we have the best Queue Management System on the market
Qudini is the first Virtual Queuing Software Platform to be designed purely for enterprise retailers. As such, Qudini has some major advantages. For example, we offer:
- An extensive solution offering: Qudini’s all-in-one platform doesn’t just cover queue management. We also offer solutions for in-store and virtual appointments, clienteling, faster click and collect pickup, event booking and more. That’s not to mention our live shop and extensive data analytics capabilities.
- Full hardware compatibility: You’ll be glad to know our software is fully compatible with the kiosks and other hardware you’re already using in-store. Qudini also has a desktop interface and apps for IOS and android.
- Centralized management: Our centralized platform makes life simple. You can manage settings across your stores and data analytics all in one place.
- Collaboration: For Qudini, collaborating with our clients is a vital part of our development. You’ll see your requests on our roadmap because we take your feedback seriously.
- Intuitive interface: Your store teams will be able to navigate their way around our system easily, quickly and intuitively.
“Without Qudini, I would feel a lot less in control than I do right now. With Qudini I know exactly what is going on in my store and it helps me lead my team a lot better. It gives me the time to be able to do that.”
– Store team, O2 (telecoms retailer)
Why do retailers need Queue Management Software?
Long wait times are the biggest obstacle to your business success. According to our research, long waits for service reduce in-store traffic by 10%. Another 26% of customers will give up and walk out of your stores even if they were about to buy something if the wait is too long.
This issue is made all the more serious when you consider the financial cost. For example, the average 250 store retailers loses around $143 million every year in lost immediate and long-term annual revenues, according to our US Business Case for Retail Choreography report. Likewise, physical queues collectively cost British retailers £3-4 billion every year.
The need for Queue Management Systems is made all the clearer when you consider other factors in the new retail landscape. In particular, the rise of social media and ecommerce has made today’s consumers more vocal and influential than ever. Given that they now have online platforms to voice their opinions across to hundreds of followers, customers can make or break businesses. Research shows that 43% of unhappy customers will complain about a poor retail experience to their friends and family, while 21% will complain across their social media channels.
In today’s world, retailers cannot afford to offer poor customer experiences–the cost is simply too great. Enterprise brands need Walk-in Management Platforms to prevent customers from complaining and walking out of stores prematurely. These systems are proven to improve the customer experience and reduce the wait time. Therefore, retailers can dramatically increase their brand image, profitability and customer loyalty by deploying walk-in virtual queuing technology.
“Qudini is really good because it helps with managing staff as well as customers’ expectations. It’s improved our team’s transaction times.”
– Store associate, O2 (telecoms retailer)
What results can you achieve with Qudini’s Queuing Software?
The following are typical results global brands have seen since rolling out the Qudini Walk-in Virtual Queuing System across their stores:
- 62% lower walkout rate: When customers feel valued, they’re more relaxed and far less likely to walk out of your stores. Accurate, live queue position updates give customers that sense of feeling valued.
- 33% rise in average transaction value (ATV): Ensure your store associates give the best possible service with our queuing app to significantly drive the ATV.
- 24% boost in spontaneous purchases: Customers can peruse your store and check out products while they wait in a virtual queue for service. This increases the likelihood they’ll spot something they want to buy.
- Increased foot traffic: Stores without physical queues look more inviting to passersby. Our clients have increased foot traffic in-store since deploying our Queuing System.
- Better brand image: Our clients have more positive Twitter and other social media profiles since deploying our software to turn complaining customers into brand advocates. Customers are also statistically more likely to share their experiences in your stores with friends.
- Higher return rate: By improving your customer experience, you can ensure they’re much more likely to return to your stores.
- Better Net Promoter Score (NPS): Customers are happier in stores that use Qudini’s virtual queuing solution to manage their wait. Expect your NPS to be higher than ever.
- Fewer complaints: Customers who receive real-time updates about the wait become less frustrated and therein less likely to complain. A great knock-on effect of having fewer complaints is that your staff will feel less stressed and stay with your business for longer.
- 27% quicker service: Happier customers require shorter service than dissatisfied customers. That’s why our technology, which enhances the customer experience, speeds up service.
- 13% less idle time: Get the most out of your store associates by assigning them a schedule of walk-in customers in our queuing app.
- More savings: Save upto $2 million annually by using learnings from our data analytics to better allocate resources and manage stock. You can also save as much as $200,000 every year on mystery shopping and exit surveys because our platform provides all the insights you need to close the data gap.
- Deeper data insights: Qudini’s platform captures data every step of the way so you can see why customers are visiting your stores, what they’re buying and how long their service time is.
“The footfall analytics that we get from Qudini has really helped us to understand how the stores are planning time and utilizing the people in the store. It also gives us some really clear insight into when customers are coming in and what they are coming in to ask us for.”
– HQ, O2 (telecoms retailer)
Do customers want virtual queuing tech in retail stores?
There’s a clear and growing customer demand for Virtual Queue Management Systems in retail. According to our consumer survey of 2,000 US citizens, customers are influenced in the following ways when they’re greeted by a store host with a tablet who provided accurate wait time information:
- 47% more likely to visit the retailer
- 46% more likely to make an in-store purchase
- 46% more likely to make an online purchase
- 51% more likely to shop with the retailer again
- 48% more likely to tell their friends about the brand
- 46% more likely to choose the brand over their competition
About Qudini – award-winning Retail Choreography software provider
Built specifically for enterprise retailers and banks, Qudini’s Retail Choreography suite includes market-leading customer experience solutions that enable brands to increase sales and loyalty across all their channels.
For more on why we have the best Virtual Wait Line Software on the market, find out what our clients had to say. In addition, read our success stories for brands like Telefónica.