Currently, over 75% of consumers would rather spend their money on an experience than on a product or service. As such, it’s crucial that leading banks invest in Event Management Software tools to capture customers and drive long and short-term revenue growth.
What problems do Event Management Systems have?
Before you invest in an Event Management App, it’s important to do your research. If you don’t, you may experience problems like:
- Delays on support for help request
- Frequently missed deadlines for feature projects
- Unsatisfactory customer service
- Difficulty managing setting and branch-wide configurations
- Incompatibility with in-branch tablets and other devices
- Limited banking functionality
Why we have the best Event Booking Platform for banking
The Qudini Event Management Platform is designed specifically for retailers and banks, which is why you won’t encounter any of the issues discussed above.
Here’s the main reasons we’re market leaders in event management:
- Integrated platform: Alongside having multiple integration options with CRMs, Video Conferencing Apps and much more, you can combine our in-house solutions. We currently have Retail Choreography solutions for Appointment Booking, Live Shop and Video Appointments, Virtual Wait Line Management, Clienteling, Click and Collect Check-in, Task Management, Employee Communications and Shop Floor Management.
- Collaboration: Your feedback is invaluable to us–we use it to shape our roadmap plans. We love catching up with our clients to find out how we can enhance our system.
- Centralized branch configuration: It’s a pain for HQ to have to manage your branch settings individually. That’s why we give you the option to centrally configure settings to make branch-wide changes.
- Data collection: We’ll send your head office team regular reports with insightful data so you can see which events get the most engagement and how you boost registrations across your events.
What features does our Banking Event Management Software have?
Our main Event Management System features include:
Features for customers
- Reserve event slots via your website, mobile app, search engine profile, online ads, social media channels, QR code, kiosk, or your branch and contact center associates
- Send automated reservation confirmation emails with calendar links and upcoming event email reminders
- Check-in to an event via mobile or kiosk
- Confirm, cancel or reschedule booking seamlessly
Features for store, call center and HQ teams
- Distribute post-event communications and surveys over email and text to capture feedback
- Edit event details on desktop, tablet or smartphone (including both IOS and Android)
- Enable branch teams to simultaneously use our software
- Download and print a list of attendees
- Allow call center teams to add and/or edit customer reservations
- Use software across many different time zones and branch locations
- Share data analytics email reports with HQ
What results can you expect from our Event Management App?
The main results international banks experience with our Event Software include:
- 38% rise in online registrations
- Boost in footfall
- 70% reduction in no shows
- All-time high Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- 13% higher store productivity
- Allocate resources more effectively
Do banks need event management?
Yes, if banks are going to thrive in the future, they need to use traffic boosting initiatives like Event Management Software.
Evidently, in the modern retail climate, as experiences become the competitive differentiator between banks, hosting events is an excellent way to drive brand relevance. Yet, if your bank isn’t using an Event Management Platform, you’ll inevitably see fewer event registrations.
Given that 85% of consumers tend to convert after an event, you may be limiting account openings and loan originations by failing to manage your events effectively.
On the flip side, by enabling customers to make event reservations online, you’re not only driving your profitability, but ensuring that you’re engaging with customers and deterring them from switching to a competitor.
What are the use cases for an Event Management App?
There are many different use cases for using Event Management Software.
Some of the most popular use cases include:
- Online events, webinars and classes
- In-branch events, classes and workshops
- Exclusive events and parties
- Branch community activities
- Business-to-business events
- Private internal events and parties
Learn more about Qudini – Retail Choreography provider
Find out more about how the Qudini Event Booking process works and why it’s perfect for omnichannel events.