The business case for event management is rising and rising fast. In fact, more than 3 in every four people (78%) would choose to pay for an experience or an event. With the right Event Booking Software, you can guarantee a great turn out to all your future events, webinars and conferences.
Are you experiencing problems with your Event Management Software?
Many retailers experience the following problems when they pick the wrong Event Software for their industry requirements:
- Unsatisfactory customer service
- Slow to address help request
- Custom work is often long overdue
- Hard to manage your settings and isn’t possible to centralize configuration across your stores
- Isn’t compatible with all tablet devices you’d like it to be
- Weak business intelligence analytics
- Functionality isn’t retail specialized
- No input on your provider’s roadmap
Why we have the best Event Booking System on the market
There are four key reasons why Qudini has the best Event Management App on the market for enterprise retailers:
- Retail Choreography solutions: Designed purely for enterprise retailers, you can manage all activities across the shop floor using Qudini’s centralized platform. We have solutions for in-store and virtual Appointment Scheduling, Walk-in Virtual Wait Line Management, Live Shop, Enhanced Click and Collect Check-In, Event Management, Clienteling and powerful Data Analytics.
- Client collaboration: While many providers have their roadmap plans set in stone before they speak to their clients, Qudini regularly speaks to our clients to make sure our roadmap reflects their input.
- Centralized management: With Qudini, you can manage your event booking widget’s branding and content from one central platform. You can even enable your store teams to create and promote events across different time zones.
- Powerful data analytics: Our regular analytics reports can help you to learn more about which of your events get the most traffic to ensure you’re always getting the best turnout.
What features does our Online Event Management Platform include?
Qudini’s award-winning Retail Choreography solution suite has the largest feature offering on the market. Our Event Software functionalities include:
- Book events via your website, mobile app, search engine profile, online ads, social media channels, QR code, kiosk, or your store and contact center associates
- Receive booking confirmation emails with calendar links and upcoming event email reminders
- Check-in to an event via mobile or kiosk
- Easily cancel if they need to
Store, call center and HQ team features
- Send post-event messages and surveys by email or text to capture feedback
- Create and edit event bookings on any desktop, tablet or smartphone
- Many store associates can use the system at once
- Download and print list of event attendees
- Call center teams can create and edit customer event bookings
- Event platforms fully operational across multiple stores and timezones
- HQ receive email reports and have access to dashboards with in-depth data on event topic interest, where attendees heard about your event, where they registered and much more
What are the proven benefits of using our Event Management Platform?
By expertly choreographing your events using our enterprise retail-focussed software, you can:
- Increase footfall: Qudini helps you to promote your events across channels to maximize engagement. Expect to increase online sign ups by 38%.
- Reduce no shows: Once your customers have registered for an event, they’ll receive automated email and SMS reminders. They’ll even receive a calendar link they can use to make sure they don’t forget the date and time of the event. One client saw a 70% reduction in no shows due to these features.
- Improve your net promoter score (NPS): Experiences, not products, now define the customer experience. By offering events through Qudini, you can significantly boost your NPS.
- Drive productivity: You can reduce store associate idle time by 13% using our shop floor manager app to choreograph associate and attendee activities.
- Allocate resources more effectively: With the deep insight you’ll receive from our data analytics suite, you can analyze event traffic patterns, resource utilization and stock requirements to ensure you’re organizing your resources as effectively as possible. In doing so, you can save as much as two million dollars each year in operational costs.
“We’ve been working with Qudini for a number of years now and we went through a robust selection process looking at the global industry leaders and we found that the flexibility and the speed at which Qudini worked, really allowed us to roll forward with what we have now.”
Why should retailers use Event Management Apps?
Ecommerce was expected to render the brick-and-mortar store obsolete although it’s actually doing the opposite. In a Darwinian world where the modern consumer can buy every product they’ve ever wanted from any retailer on online shopping sites like Amazon and eBay, the brick-and-mortar store is adapting to a changing retail environment.
Evidently, physical stores can’t compete with online stores on the basis of convenience. However, experiential retail–or “retailtainment”–is rising rapidly. Increasingly, retailers are turning their stores into “brand interaction hubs”, where customers can enjoy brand experiences that boost loyalty and boost sales.
It’s easy to see why–events are an incredibly profitable business to be in. 85% of consumers are likely to buy something after an event. Moreover, 91% of consumers have positive feelings about a retailer after attending an event.
Using an Event Booking System is one of the best ways to take advantage of the potential of experiential retail to drive profitability and brand loyalty. With the right event software retailers can drive their omnichannel strategy and reap the rewards from the younger generations who enjoy using retail tech. It’s also the greatest tool retailers can use to ensure their events have a higher turnout rate and that things run efficiently at the event.
What are the use cases for Event Management Software?
There’s a whole range of different events you can host using an Event Management App to boost brand awareness, including:
- Online events, webinars and classes
- In-store events, classes and workshops
- Exclusive events and parties
- Brand community activities
- Business-to-business events
- Private internal events and parties
Keep reading about how Qudini is helping global brands
Watch our Samsung event management case study video to see how they’re using our software to enable customers to access in-store events.
Additionally, visit our solutions page to learn about our growing all-in-one Retail Choreography platform.