Here are some of the many ways appointment scheduling software and queue management software can impact your bottom line.
1) Increased sales
- 10% store conversion increase for a travel agency.
- 60% of service footfall comes from online appointments for department store.
- More footfall is driven to store through appointments for Samsung.
- 60% of travel agency store appointments were net new customers to the brand.
- Doubled virtual video appointment traffic for retail bank (compared to book by phone method).
- 62% walkout reduction for a telco retailer due to better management of walk-ins in virtual queues.
- 33% average transaction value increase for an international eyewear retailer.
- 24% of customers at a furniture retailer now that customers browse and make an unplanned purchase while waiting for service.
“Qudini has enabled us to have a much more pleasant customer experience in-store and we can definitely see that we’ve had a percentage growth in terms of revenue.”
Franchise Partner, Specsavers
2) Reduced operation costs
- Improved resource allocation due to data on customer foot traffic and product/service interest.
- 27% reduction in staff service times ensure telco retailer’s serves more customers in less time.
- 13% reduction in store associate idle time now that walk-ins better managed and appointments driven to store throughout the day.
- Improved morale results in greater talent retention for an international eyewear bran, now that queue management is less stressful.
- $200,000 mystery shopping/exit survey spend reduction for telco retailer now that insights on customer behaviours consistently available.
- Increase in store associate productivity and 20 square meters of space saved (per store) for an international grocery retailer, now that colleagues no longer need to stand at click and collect desks and can work on other tasks.
“Qudini allows me to allocate resource more effectively, so that the team functions more efficiently, than ever before.”
Branch Manager, NatWest
3) Greater loyalty and advocacy
- 40% NPS score increase for a prominent department store.
- “All-time high” NPS scores for a telco retailer.
- Strong NPS improvement for all clients.
- Doubled video banking traffic for international retail bank now that customers can book online at any time.
- Store colleagues report customers returning more frequently and telling friends and family.
- Customer tweets on their positive experience using our software.
“Because the level of customer service has improved, patients are not only more likely to come back to us, but they also recommend us to friends and family.”
Store Manager, Specsavers
Video: 4 clients share their ROI results:
Covid-19 specific results
Store Virtual Queuing
- 81% of customers join the virtual queue by SMS code and 19% join by QR code.
- Brown Thomas report improved NPS scores due to managing queues to enter the store and queues for service within the stores.
ASDA customer survey results
When asked to score the virtual queuing options ability to support social distancing:
- 67% answered 5 out of 5.
- 11% answered 4 out of 5.
When asked to score the improvement of the virtual queuing experience:
- 64% answered 5 out of 5.
- 11% answered 4 out of 5.
“A lot of customers find these new ways of managing them reassuring,” Stores Director, Brown Thomas, (department store retailer)
Online virtual appointments
- Brown Thomas report that the majority of customers that make virtual appointments are net new customers that have not previously been to stores or bought online.
- Every week over 80% of their appointment slots are booked.
- Samsung have seen extremely high uptake of their new virtual video appointment option, 43% of their available appointment slots are booked by customers.
“It has been a real advantage for us….an opportunity to connect with customers.”
Stores Director, Brown Thomas,
(department store retailer)
Click and collect
- Positive customer feedback led Dixons Carphone to roll out Qudini contactless click and collect from 10 stores to 150 stores within 4 weeks, and to 350 stores within 4 further weeks.
Dixons Carphone customer tweet
Get in touch for a demo tailored to your industry and sector. Contact us on email@example.com