Qudini seeks to work with suppliers that align with its company values on ethical business practices, environmental sustainability, social inclusion and economic development.
As a result, we expect all suppliers to follow the following supplier principles. During our sourcing processes we may ask to see policies to demonstrate your efforts towards these principles.
Ethical Business Practices – Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Qudini is committed to conducting business in an ethical and honest manner, and is committed to implementing and enforcing systems that ensure bribery is prevented. Qudini has zero-tolerance for bribery and corrupt activities. We are committed to acting professionally, fairly, and with integrity in all business dealings and relationships, wherever we operate.
Qudini is aware of the importance of ethical business practices, including social and environmental initiatives and is committed to choosing partners with similar values. We aim to drive collaborative change throughout our own company and throughout our supplier network to reinforce these initiatives in a positive manner.
In addition, Qudini aims to maintain the highest possible standards of ethical conduct, and we expect our suppliers to do the same. This is achieved by maintaining integrity across our business practices and interactions, encouraging transparency when possible and creating a supplier community based on shared values.
We expect all suppliers to read and agree to our anti-bribery and corruption statement.
Human Rights in the Workplace and Anti-Slavery
Qudini is committed to protecting human rights in our supply agreements or across wider global supply chains and, therefore, Qudini adopts a zero tolerance approach towards slavery and human trafficking and expects all those in our supply chain (and contractors) to do the same. Our support of human rights is reflected in our policies and actions towards our employees, suppliers and customers.
We expect all suppliers to read and agree to our Human Rights in the Workplace policy.
Employee Health and Safety
At Qudini, we work hard to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
We seek to work with suppliers that also prioritize their employees’ health and safety. This includes how they operate as a business and the insurance policies they have in place.
In the sourcing process, we may request to see health and safety policies and insurance documents as proof of this commitment.
Key expectations of our suppliers include:
- Procedures should accidents or near misses occur.
- First aid.
- Fire safety.
- Office safety and security.
- Personal safety and wellbeing.
As a business, we have robust insurance policies in place to protect our business, employees and customers.
We seek to work with suppliers that also have robust insurance policies in place that are relevant to their businesses and regions of operation.
Typical insurance policies expected from our suppliers include:
- Comprehensive or Commercial General Liability,
- Public and Products Liability,
- Professional Liability,
- Employers Liability,
- Excess (Umbrella) Liability Insurance,
- Cyber, Information Security, Privacy, Network and Technology insurances.
- Qudini recognizes the need to stand-up for diversity in order to drive worldwide social progression and the development of the global economy. We are committed to several diversity initiatives, including the diversity of our staff and the diversity of our suppliers,
- To support social and economic development, as a business we endeavor to make our values for diversity known, to contribute to social change and to work with diverse suppliers.
- To ensure supplier diversity we:
- Conduct thorough research of suppliers from all different backgrounds and invite multiple different suppliers to present their solutions to us.
- We actively seek to work with organizations that share our values for diversity. As part of our evaluation process, we may request to see a supplier’s Equal Opportunities and Diversity and Inclusion policies.
- We recognize that our activities have an impact on the environment. We aim to minimize our environmental impact and follow environmental best practices across all our operations.
- To help us in our environment goals we expect all our suppliers to comply with all relevant environmental legislation, and aim to reduce their carbon footprints by enacting the following Initiatives:
- Understanding and reducing our impact through lifecycle analysis and improvement
- Avoiding hazardous materials
- Reducing climate change impact by enhancing air quality and reducing carbon emissions
- Preventing pollution and rigorously recycling
- Contributing to conservation and reducing resource utilization
- Supporting sustainable forests and oceans.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ‘Qudini for Cause’ is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative that we operate in order to make a positive impact in the world through offering our time and software to not-for-profit social impact organizations.
- Key initiatives of our Qudini for Cause CSR program include:
- Providing our software to non-profit organizations free of charge or at heavily reduced rates.
- Impact days – our team volunteers for charitable causes they are passionate about.
- We have a number of sustainability goals in place to ensure our environmental impact is as low as possible.
- We favor suppliers with clear CSR initiatives in place that have a positive impact on people and/or the planet.
- Our ‘Qudini for Cause’ program is available online here.
- We seek to work with suppliers that share our values for Corporate Social Responsibility.
Data Privacy Requirements
As a business that controls and processes data, we ensure that in any client, supplier or customer relationship, our applicable relationship is clearly defined.
We expect all suppliers to:
- Control and process data only as appropriate and always in compliance with GDPR, CCPA and any other relevant data protection laws.
- To complete and uphold a Data Processing Agreement that confirms their relationship and responsibility to us as a data processor (for partners processing data on our behalf).
- To clearly define how data will be used and to use it responsibly ensuring our company and individual employee rights to opt-out of communications or to be removed from the database (for those controlling the data of our employees).
Quality, Availability and Security
At Qudini, security, availability and data privacy are our top priority.
Our business seeks to work with suppliers who can ensure our enhanced security, availability and data privacy standards through:
- ISO27001 or SOC2 certification.
- Upholding and operating against comprehensive Information Security and Business Continuity policies and procedures.
- Prioritize quality and QA assurance testing in their product and service delivery.
- Penetration tests with credible suppliers, ideally CREST or a similar international equivalent.
- Utilization of robust password standards.
- Robust network design that uses firewalls and encryption.
- Use system monitoring and vulnerability scanning and intrusion detection.
- Have extensive policies and procedures put in place to ensure their ongoing security.
- Undertake employee checks, particularly for those with access to customer data.
- Ensure reasonable and relevant access control and encryption.
- Robust system architectures that minimize downtime and ensure seamless scaling and system upgrades.
- An SLA of more than 99.99% and metrics that show strong uptime performance.
- System back-up processes that prevent data loss.
- A proactive support and development team who support issues and support bugs.
Any supplier or possible supplier is expected to treat all communications with us as confidential and should not share any information that is not in the public domain or required to be disclosed by law.
We expect that any supplier we work with has similar supplier principles or codes of conduct, and that their suppliers also follow similar principles or codes of conduct.
Implementation and Management Systems
To ensure strong performance against applicable policies, it is important that our suppliers define their implementation policies within each policy.
To ensure continued improvement as a contemporary business, it is important that our suppliers operate strong Management Systems by which they evaluate, review and improve their policies and the implementation of them.
For any questions on these supplier principles please get in touch with us via our webform or contact firstname.lastname@example.org