The Qudini Appointment Booking System allows retailers to easily follow up with customers with an automated post-visit email functionality.
Establishing and strengthening relationships with customers is no easy feat to master, but in this day and age it’s an absolute must.
According to McKinsey, 35% of US consumers have tried a new brand since the Covid-19 crisis began while 77% have also tried new shopping behaviors, including new channels, stores, and brands (the UK rate is similar).
To keep your customers engaged and informed, it’s important to maintain regular communication with them – especially those who have expressed an active interest in your brand.
Qudini’s Appointment System allows retailers to send post-event follow up emails to customers that have attended an in-store or virtual appointment with a store associate. It can also be used to follow up with customers after an in-store or online events.
Send post-visit follow up emails with the Qudini Scheduling System
Our booking app enables you to send emails to customers that have attended an appointment or event to thank them for their visit and to send follow up information or feedback surveys.
Key functionality includes:
- Configure emails to send immediately after a customer’s appointment is over.
- Customize the text to your brand tone of voice.
- Add a link to the Qudini survey tool or a third-party survey tool.
- Easily enable our standard version or provide custom HTML to control the branding and design layout settings.
If you’re a Qudini customer, contact your account manager to find out how this premium feature could help improve your omnichannel customer journey.
Why you should send post-visit follow up emails
Many leading retailers are using scheduling apps to enable one-to-one appointments for personal styling, shopping and beauty services, while others are offering consultations for products and services, or providing technical advice and support.
Here are some of the reasons why your team might need to send post-visit follow up emails:
- To provide further information on products or services that the customer expressed an interest in.
- To share links to book additional follow-up appointments.
- To send a list of pricing options.
- To provide relevant technical advice and support.
- To share relevant online and in-store events.
- To send post-visit surveys.
Note: Retailers should bear in mind the customer data privacy restrictions relevant to the countries they are operating in which may prevent them from sending marketing content.
For more information on Qudini’s Scheduling System, get in touch with the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or if you’re an existing customer, contact your account manager.