Survey report: Insights from 2,000+ US consumers explain how retailers should navigate the Covid-19 landscape.
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the world as we know it. Many retailers have closed their doors and those that have remained open have had to adapt their operations to prioritize public health.
To understand how retailers can navigate this new world to engage with their customers while supporting social distancing, Qudini surveyed 2,000 US consumers to understand: How consumers are changing their shopping behaviors as a result of Covid-19, how they plan to use BOPIS services and which customers want virtual services from which types of retailers during the outbreak.
Our key three findings:
- Customers are avoiding every type of store, including those that are open. 82% plan to avoid non-essential retail stores. 14% are avoiding grocery stores, 30% pharmacies and 52% banks. This suggests that in-store social distancing will be essential when stores reopen.
- 62% of customers are more likely to use BOPIS services during the Covid-19 outbreak to reduce their time in-store. Suggesting that stores could become contactless fulfilment hubs.
- On average 32% of customers want virtual service by phone or video from every type of retailer, indicating that brand relationships should be built online.
- Retail banks
- Grocery retailers
- DIY retailers
- Pet stores
- Electronics retailers
- Opticians/eyewear retailers
- Phone/telecoms retailers
- Homeware/furniture retailers
- Beauty/make-up and skincare retailers
- Fashion and apparel retailers
- Sportswear retailers
- Mum/children/toy retailers
- Travel agencies
- Car dealerships
- Book retailers
- Car garages
- Estate agencies
Who we are:
Qudini offer software solutions for: Appointment Scheduling, Queue Management, Task Management and Event Bookings that is helping retailers during Covid-19 to.
– Ensure in-store social distancing and customer confidence through: virtual queuing, scheduled visits and contactless BOPIS pickup.
– Build their customer relationships online with: easy virtual appointments and effortless online webinar event bookings.
Attend the webinar:
Attend our sector specific webinar to delve into these insights and ask questions. Sign-up here.
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report:
Thank you! Please click the button below to download the resource.Click here to download