Survey report: Insights from 2,000+ UK consumers explain how government service and education providers can better support their patients during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the world as we know it and, for many Britons, has created an entirely new set of challenges. As a result, government offices and education providers are having to heavily adapt their operations to ensure the health and safety of the general public while prioritising education.
To understand how government and education providers should navigate this new world to support patients while ensuring social distancing, Qudini surveyed 2,000+ UK consumers.
This report presents these insights to explain how UK consumers are changing their interaction behaviours and which demographics want virtual service by phone or video.
- Education providers
- Government offices
Some of our findings:
- 37% of consumers have fully eliminated non-essential trips to stores and other public places during Covid-19, and a further 43% have heavily reduced trips.
- 51% of typical users of government services want remote service by phone or video
- 40% of GenZ users want access to support from their teachers and tutors by video, while a third (33%) want access to tutor support by phone.
Who we are:
Qudini offer software solutions for: Appointment Scheduling, Queue Management, Task Management and Event Bookings.
Within the new Covid-19 world, we help organisations to better service their customers and patients both online and offline, while ensuring social distancing by enabling them to:
– Support customers at home with: easy virtual appointments and effortless online webinar event bookings.
– Ensure on-site social distancing through: simple visit time-slot bookings, efficient in-person appointments and HQ-to-store tasks.
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report:
Thank you! Please click the button below to download the resource.Click here to download