Survey report: Insights from 2,000+ US consumers explain how service and utilities providers can better support their customers during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the world as we know it. Customers have new needs from their service providers, causing them to have to adapt their operations to support them.
To understand how service providers should navigate this new world in order to engage with their customers to support their needs, Qudini ran a survey to 2,000 US consumers.
Using these insights report explains how consumers are changing their behaviors as a result of Covid-19 and which demographics want virtual service by phone or video from their service providers.
- TV and internet providers,
- Utility providers (gas/electricity)
- Insurance companies,
- Financial accountants and tax advisors.
- Workplace IT support services
- 30% of consumers have fully eliminated non-essential trips to stores and other public places during Covid-19, and a further 52% have heavily reduced trips.
- An average of 62% of typical customers want virtual service by phone or video.
- 21% of Millennial, GenZ and GenX demographics want video service from service providers.
Who we are:
Qudini offer software solutions for: Appointment Scheduling, Queue Management, Task Management and Event Bookings.
Our software can enable service providers to engage customers through virtual one-to-one appointments and online events.
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report: