Survey report: Insights from 2,000+ Americans explain how pharmacies and healthcare providers can better support their patients during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the world as we know it and, for many Amercians, has created new physical and mental issues while depleting access to healthcare services. As a result, healthcare businesses are having to heavily adapt their operations to prioritize public health while experiencing entirely new challenges.
To understand how healthcare providers should navigate this new world to support patients while ensuring social distancing, Qudini surveyed 2,000 US consumers.
This report presents these insights to explain how Americans are changing their interaction behaviors and which demographics want virtual service by phone or video.
- Doctors clinics
- Sexual health clinics
Some of our findings:
- 30% of consumers have fully eliminated non-essential trips to stores and other public places during Covid-19, and a further 52% have heavily reduced trips.
- Doctors clinics are being avoided by more than half (56%) of respondents.
- Younger demographics are 18% more likely to want service from healthcare organizations by phone than older generations, and significantly more likely (by two fold) to want service by video.
Who we are:
Qudini offer software solutions for: Appointment Scheduling, Queue Management, Task Management and Event Bookings.
Within the new Covid-19 world, we help organizations to better service their customers and patients both online and offline, while ensuring social distancing by enabling them to:
– Support customers at home with: easy virtual appointments and effortless online webinar event bookings.
– Ensure on-site social distancing through: simple visit time-slot bookings, efficient in-person appointments and HQ-to-store tasks.
Attend the webinar:
Attend our sector specific webinar to delve into these survey insights and ask questions. Sign-up here.
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report:
Thank you! Please click the button below to download the resource.Click here to download