Survey report: Insights from 2,000+ US consumers explain how fitness providers can better support their customers during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the world as we know it and many fitness providers have had to close their businesses.
To understand how fitness providers should navigate this new world in order to support the needs of US citizens, Qudini ran a survey to 2,000 US consumers.
This report presents these insights to explain how US citizens are changing their fitness behaviors during the Coronavirus outbreak and which demographics want virtual service by phone or video.
- Fitness and nutrition coaches.
- Gyms and fitness.
- Sports coaches.
Some of our findings:
- 30% of consumers have fully eliminated non-essential trips to stores and other public places during Covid-19, and a further 52% have heavily reduced trips.
- 85% of US citizens have been avoiding their usual fitness, sports and nutrition services.
- 24% of respondents want virtual service by video from fitness-related businesses, and 15% want service by phone.
Who we are:
Qudini offer software solutions for: Appointment Scheduling, Queue Management, Task Management and Event bookings.
Within the new Covid-19 world, we’re helping organizations to better service their customers and patients both online and offline, while ensuring social distancing, by enabling them to:
– Support customers at home with: easy virtual appointments and effortless online webinar event bookings.
– Ensure on-site social distancing through: simple visit time-slot bookings, efficient in-person appointments and HQ to store tasks.
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report:
Thank you! Please click the button below to download the resource.Click here to download