Survey report: Insights from 2,000+ US consumers explain how banking organizations should navigate the Covid-19 landscape.
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the world as we know it. Many retailers have closed their doors and those that have remained open have had to adapt their operations to prioritize public health.
To understand how banking organizations can navigate this new world to engage with their customers while supporting social distancing, Qudini surveyed 2,000 US consumers.
This report presents the insights to explain:
- How consumers are changing their behavior as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak and which types of businesses they are avoiding or still visiting.
- Which types of demographics want virtual service by phone or video and from which types of retailers.
- How consumers expect to change their buy online pick-up in-store (BOPIS)/Click and Collect behaviors as a result of the Coronavirus.
- Consumers are largely avoiding bank branches, with 52% of people avoiding them and 39% of people reducing their visits.
- 55% of respondents want phone service and 17% want video service from their banks.
- 72% of respondents use buy online pick-up in-store (BOPIS) services to some extent.
- 62% of respondents are more likely to use BOPIS services during Covid-19.
Who we are:
Qudini offer software solutions for: Appointment Scheduling, Queue Management, Task Management and Event Bookings.
Within the new Covid-19 world, we help organizations to better service their customers and patients both online and offline, while ensuring social distancing by enabling them to:
– Support customers at home with: easy virtual appointments and effortless online webinar event bookings.
– Ensure on-site social distancing through: simple visit time-slot bookings, efficient in-person appointments and HQ-to-store tasks.
Attend the webinar:
Attend our banking webinar to delve into these insights and ask questions. Sign-up here.
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report: