Survey report: Insights from 2,000+ UK consumers explain how banking organisations should navigate the Covid-19 landscape.
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the world as we know it. Many retailers have closed their doors and those that have remained open have had to adapt their operations to prioritise public health.
To understand how banking organisations can navigate this new world to engage with their customers while supporting social distancing, Qudini surveyed 2,000 UK consumers.
This report presents the insights to explain:
- How consumers are changing their behaviour as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak and which types of businesses they are avoiding or still visiting.
- Which types of demographics want virtual service by phone or video and from which types of retailers.
- How consumers expect to change their click and collect behaviours as a result of the Coronavirus.
- 37% of consumers have fully eliminated non-essential trips to stores and other public places, and a further 43% have heavily reduced trips.
- 66% of typical branch customers are avoiding their bank branch as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak and 27% are reducing their visits.
- 56% of banking customers want virtual banking service by either phone or video. 46% by phone and 13% by video.
Who we are:
Qudini offer software solutions for: Appointment Scheduling, Queue Management, Task Management and Event Bookings.
Within the new Covid-19 world, we help organisations to better service their customers both online and offline, while ensuring social distancing by enabling them to:
– Support customers at home with: easy virtual appointments and effortless online webinar event bookings.
– Ensure on-site social distancing through: simple visit time-slot bookings, efficient in-person appointments and HQ-to-store tasks.
Attend the webinar:
Attend our sector specific webinar to delve into these insights and ask questions. Sign-up here.
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report: