Only one month on since retail stores were given the go ahead to reopen after months of lockdown and one thing is abundantly clear – we’re in a completely different retail environment than we were at the beginning of year.
In Qudini’s Safe Stores panel discussion on Wednesday July 8, 2020, Qudini’s CEO and Co-founder, Imogen Wethered, spoke with Gareth Hughes from Estée Lauder and Mark Limby from Brown Thomas about the initiatives they’ve carried out in their stores and online.
Key insights discussed:
- Curbside pickup is growing.
- Online e-commerce platforms have accelerated 2-3 years ahead.
- Virtual appointments could be part of the new future.
- Digital signage helps offer a more branded and premium social distancing experience.
- Customers are shopping differently across different countries and regions.
- Queue management to enter stores and within store departments helps reassure customers.
- And much more….
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report: