We surveyed over 2,000 consumers of all different age brackets throughout the US to get their thoughts on retail banking.
- How consumers feel about retail banks: brand awareness, marketing, in-branch experience, online banking and customer service
- Find out if the Big Four should be worried about the neobanks
- The support channels consumers prefer (by generation)
- What technology banks need to invest in according to their customers
- How consumers complain and why.
Some of our findings:
- 92% of respondents said good in-branch experiences are important or extremely important
- 86% of respondents agreed that it’s important or extremely important for banks to have physical branches
- 66% of Gen Zers have made a complaint against a bank before
- Bank of America has the highest percentage of customers and the highest level of brand awareness
- Wells Fargo had a particularly large Gen Z customer base at 23% (the generational average is 17%).
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report: