We surveyed over 2,000 consumers of all different age brackets throughout the UK to get their thoughts on retail banking.
- How consumers feel about the Big Four retail banks
- The banks with the strongest brand awareness, marketing, in-branch experience, online banking and customer service
- Find out if the Big Four should be worried about the neobanks.
Some of our findings:
- The most well-known bank is Barclays, with 79% saying they’ve heard of them before
- The majority (64%) of respondents said Halifax has a “good customer experience”
- 8% of respondents have an account with a neobank
- Only 29% of Gen Zers and 36% of Millennials have heard of Monzo
- One in five Millennials are considering using Monzo/Revolut as their primary bank.
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report: