Qudini turned 10 on June 27th! We can’t believe we’ve been providing enterprise-level retailers and banks with market-leading Appointment Software and an award-winning Queue Management System for a decade. How time flies when you’re creating one of the world’s most influential SaaS businesses!
For those of you who don’t know, Qudini came about after co-founders Imogen Wethered and Fraser Hardy met at a corporate sponsored hackathon and created a business model that would see them through to becoming one of the most influential scale-ups in the retail tech market.
Here are some of our favorite achievements from a decade in enterprise retail…
1) Our Retail Choreography Software Suite
This short showreel shows how Qudini is changing the face of the retail world with our solutions for:
- Appointment scheduling
- Virtual queuing
- Event booking
- Faster click and collect curbside pickup
- Task management
As we reach hit our 10th year, we’re more excited than ever to launch new Clienteling capabilities and CRM integrations to enable retailers to really know the customers entering their stores to tailor service.
We’re thrilled enterprise retailers use our solution suite to create superior customer experiences, advanced store/branch operations and collect game-changing data insights.
2) The many exciting use cases we help our clients with
Our technology gets used in so many exciting and wonderful ways to enable our clients to drive foot traffic, sales and operational efficiency across their retail stores, these are some of our favorite use cases:
- Meet, greet and know your customer – a host with a device can clientele by greeting every customer in store, taking their name, bringing up their CRM profile, tailoring their conversation and assigning them to the best associate available.
- In-store appointments for services and activities – customers book the time they’d like to visit and answer questionnaires that help store teams to really personalize service.
- Video services – customers book a time to connect with an advisor online over video or to connect to an instant via video chat for a live shop experience.
- Lead capture – customers not ready to book appointments answer a questionnaire so that your retail and contact center associates can get in touch to help their query.
- Eliminating wait lines for service – customers join a digital waitlist (or “virtual queue”) so that you can assign them to the next available advisor and even keep the customer updated by phone and TV.
- Call a colleague – customers in need of support can enter their details in a tablet kiosk or scan a QR code to request help from the next available advisor. This massively reduces idle time because store associates can complete other tasks until they’re called.
- Faster click and collect pickup from the desk, doorside or curbside – customers check-in by phone when they arrive at the store so that your store team can collect their order straight away.
3) This video with real ROI results from our clients
We had fun working with our clients on this short video explaining how Qudini’s Queue Management System enhances leading retailers’ profitability and drives lasting brand relevance.
Queue Management ROI Results
- Increases spend – 33% Average Transaction Value increase
- Retains walk-ins – 62% reduction in walkout rate
- Increases sales – 11% store conversion increase
- Improves loyalty – 42% NPS score improvement
- Maximizes productivity – Customer service 27% faster
- More effective resource allocation – $2 million savings for a retailer with 500 stores
Appointment Booking ROI Results
- Increases sales – 10% conversion increase
- Acquires new customers – 40% of appointments are new customers, while no-shows reduced by 70%
- Improves productivity – Reduced store associate dwell time by 13%
- Drives foot traffic – Doubled the number of appointments
- Enhances loyalty – 60% follow-up appointment rate
- Saves costs – $100,000/week saved now that appointments managed automatically
- Saves resource costs – Enable to schedule their team members accurately
4) Our click and collect customer journey at Currys PC World
Covid-19 caused a whole host of challenges for retailers, but it also created a whirlwind of opportunities on the digital front that many leading brands have been quick to embrace.
One of the biggest electronics retailers in Europe, Currys PC World, was incredibly quick to implement Qudini’s Click and Collect Check-in Software to create the perfect drive-thru order pickup experience.
5) This Samsung case study video
This case study video showcasing the brilliant in-store experience of world-leading electronics manufacturer and retailer, Samsung, is one for the record books! Samsung uses Qudini’s Appointment Booking Software, Queue Management Software and Event Booking Software to accept customer bookings and to manage walk-in customers entering their stores for support services.
We’ve also been busy adapting our solutions even further. For instance, we’ve created a new Task Management feature that allows head office teams and store managers to easily set tasks for associates.
6) What the Specsavers Plymouth team said about us
How would you feel if we took Qudini away from your store?
That’s what we asked store associates at the Specsavers store in Plymouth, and they had some heart-warming responses.
We know our software is brilliant, but it’s such a good feeling when we get feedback like this that shows we’re actually making a real difference on the shop floor.
7) What Brown Thomas’s Sarah Esler said about rolling out Qudini
Sarah Esler, the Digital Innovation and Omni-channel Lead at luxury department store retailer, Brown Thomas (owned by Selfridges Group), spoke at the Qudini Samsung KX Retail Leaders Breakfast about the future of retail and how Brown Thomas has deployed Qudini across its department store’s beauty services.
8) When Imogen appeared on Sky News!
Qudini’s CEO, Imogen Wethered appeared on Sky News to share how Qudini is supporting NatWest bank with appointment bookings and queue management.
Appearing on one of the country’s most-watched news shows is enough to make anyone anxious, but Imogen handled it like a pro – watch the video above!
9) Our AWS award
We’ve been working closely with AWS for a while now to offer the ultimate cloud service to our brilliant clients. That’s why it really was such an honor to earn the Silver AWS Software Award in the Go-To-Market (GTM) Innovator category at the AWS awards in April.
We can’t wait to put Qudini on the AWS marketplace so you can purchase our software directly through AWS.
10) Integrating with video conferencing tools
As country after country went into national lockdown during the pandemic, we knew how crucial it would be for retailers to rely on virtual services to keep engaging consumers.
As such, we quickly went about making integrations with major video conferencing providers including Zoom.us and Go-in-Store.
We’re incredibly proud to say that customers can now schedule virtual appointments to discuss services and products via live video chat with our many enterprise retail and banking clients.
Thank you to everyone who helped us get here
We’d like to thank our loyal clients, our dedicated team and our inspirational founders for 10 years of SaaS brilliance. We wouldn’t be where we are today without your support.