We’re still over the moon about joining forces with Verint – what a way to kick off 2023!
In case you missed the big news: Verint, The Customer Engagement Company (Nasdaq: VRNT) has acquired Qudini. Supporting over 10,000 organizations in 180 countries–including more than 85 Fortune 100 companies, Verint uses innovative AI, analytics and cloud technology to enhance customer engagement.
Here, we’ll discuss what you can expect from Qudini by Verint and explain precisely why we’re now in the perfect position to manage all your customer experience needs.
Why Qudini has joined Verint
Verint’s acquisition of Qudini puts us in a stronger position than ever to help retailers to choreograph excellent customer experiences and achieve long-lasting relevancy.
The combination of Qudini’s Retail Choreography solutions and the Verint Customer Engagement Platform will help brands transform their omnichannel strategies at a time when they have fewer resources than ever before. Brand leaders will benefit from engaging customers seamlessly via digital channels and in the physical store and branch environment through a single platform.
A recent Verint survey found that more than nine in 10 retailers are facing at least one challenge hiring and staffing customer-facing roles for the upcoming holiday season. More than 60 percent report issues finding qualified people to work in their stores, while 45 percent are struggling to fill positions in the contact center and back office.
While digital transformation is reshaping all industry sectors, banks and retailers have a distinct charter: to drive differentiated experiences with physical stores and branches at the center of their holistic customer engagement strategies.
“We couldn’t be more proud of what we have achieved with the incredible brands we work with.” Imogen Wethered, CEO and Co-Founder of Qudini says. “We’re so excited to now join the Verint family to expand our Retail Choreography vision further and wider.”
What is the Qudini by Verint Retail Choreography platform?
Qudini by Verint Retail Choreography is a centralized software suite which provides retailers with game-changing solutions to empower their omnichannel customer experience.
Key solutions in the suite include:
- Appointment Scheduling Software: Acquire more customers and increase sales by enabling your customers to self-book appointments for in-store or virtual services via your website, store or branch associate, QR code, search engine profile or even social media profile. Leading retailers have seen a 10% store-wide increase in conversion and a 60% jump in follow-up bookings.
- Virtual Appointments and Live Video Chat Software: Increase online conversion and make the most out of your store and contact center resources by enabling customers to connect with you at the times and places that suit them. Qudini’s research shows that 30% of millennial and GenZ want to be able to book video appointments with retailers and banks (alongside 15% of Baby Boomers), suggesting that offering human interactions online over video will become a key part of our omnichannel and should be a strategic consideration for any brand looking to appeal to youth generations.
- Virtual Queue Management System: Improve retention by replacing physical queues with virtual queues to create a better waiting experience for your walk-in customers. Proving to reduce walkouts by 62%, increase customer spend by 33% and boost NPS scores by 40%, this solution will help you to retain more customers who spend more and tell their friends about you!
- Event Booking Software: Drive brand loyalty by promoting your in-store and virtual events, workshops and classes and drive registrations with a uniquely enterprise-focused event management platform. Generally, retailers and financial institutions see a 70% reduction in event no-shows and a 38% rise in online registrations.
- Store Communications and Task Management Software Drive productivity and company culture by easily sharing tasks, message and, resourcesand with your store and branch team. By better managing their team using Qudini’s Task Management Software, retailers typically see a 13% reduction in associate dwell-time and higher sales.
- Business intelligence Analytics: Use Qudini’s data analytics capabilities to close the data gap on what’s happening between the moment the customer enters your store and the point of sale. Collect over 100 new data points on every customer’s experience to better understand service utilzation, customer loyalty, key paint points and even forecast the future.
Which industries will Qudini by Verint support?
We’ll be helping Verint to expand their Customer Engagement platform by leveraging our expertise across a variety of different retail, financial services industries and other organizations, including:
- Retail banking
- Telecoms Retail
- Electronics Retail
- Luxury Retail
- Beauty Retail
- Fashion and Apparel Retail
- Home and furniture Retail
- Travel Retail
- Grocery Retail
- Pharmacy Retail
- Optical Retail
- Contact Centers
- Head Office IT Support Desks
- Education (including University Student Service Hubs)
- Public sector
- Healthcare businesses
If you don’t see your industry on the list above, it’s still worth reaching out. Qudini’s software is specifically designed for enterprise businesses, meaning that we’ll be able to help you quickly roll out new initiatives no matter which industry you’re in.
Discover more about Verint
If you’d like to learn more about Verint’s acquisition of Qudini, checkout this Verint’s press release. Business Wire Martechcube, Directors Club News, No Jitter and MarketScreener are just a few of the publications that have covered the exciting acquisition.
You can also visit Verint’s website to find out more about their growing software solution suite.
To find out more about their industry-specific solutions, visit their solution pages for: