Meet Qudini at NRF
Qudini is returning to NRF this January, showcasing the most advanced Customer Experience software to revolutionize retail.
- Find Qudini at stand 1425 on Level 1.
- Book an appointment to meet our team at NRF for an exclusive demo of our latest Retail Choreography Suite.
- Qudini Commercial Director Raj Sangha will be sharing his insights on how retailers can use technology to improve the customer experience and optimize costs at 4 pm on January 15th at the AWS booth (6138). Register here.
The NRF Big Show 2023 is the largest retail conference of the year. It’s taking place on 15 to 17 January 2023 at the Javits Center. Over the three day events, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about breakthrough technology, network with tens of thousands of business representatives and accelerate your business growth.
Qudini is returning to NRF this year, showcasing the most advanced Customer Experience software to revolutionize retail. Find our team at stand 1425 on Level 1 or join us for Commercial Director Raj Sangha’s 4:00 pm talk at Booth 6138.
What is NRF’s Big Show?
NRF’s big show is an annual event which takes place across three days in New York City. Typically, over 40,000 people attend the NRF convention from around the world to discover the latest retail tech solutions.
When are the dates for NRF’s Big Show?
NRF 2023 is taking place from the 15th of January to the 17th of January. The National Retail Federation normally hosts the trade show every January.
Where is NRF Retail’s Big Show being hosted?
NRF’s trade show is taking place in New York City in the United States. It’s being held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center on 11th Avenue between 34th Street and 38th Street in Hell’s Kitchen.
Do you have a floorplan for NRF?
Here’s the official floorplan for NRF:
What To See At NRF 2023
Whether you’re a retail director, omnichannel lead or marketer, we’ve deep-dived into all things NRF New York to save you some time.
NRF 2023 for Retail Directors & Operations
- The great reshuffle: Building and sustaining a dynamic frontline workforce: As the very nature of retail changes, how brands recruit, train and utilize their staff needs to evolve. Jessica Cloutier (Nordstrom), Marier Ford (CVS Health) and Ron Thurston (Retail in America) will explore how you can turn your staff into brand ambassadors. Listen to the discussion at 1.15 pm on Sunday January 15th in the UST Stage.
- How to build a global superbrand: Extremely popular brands, or “superbrands” can rely on incredibly loyal customers to drive revenue. In this featured session, Lauren Thomas (Wall Street Journal) and Nick Woodhouse (Authentic Brands Group) share some key insights about how to achieve your business goals with digital innovation. Head to the Twilio Stage for 10:30 am on Tuesday the 17th to listen to the discussion.
- Deloitte (#5607): Over 90% of Fortune 500 companies work with Management consultancy firm Deloitte. With cutting-edge insights into the future of retail, Deloitte can find the gaps in your operations to increase efficiency and strengthen your business model.
NRF 2023 for Omnichannel Leads
- Retail redefined: 2023 and beyond: Rachel Dalton (Kantar) and Christina Hennigton (Target) will talk about tectonic consumer shifts towards omnichannel retail and how brands can retain shopper loyalty through digital channels. Catch their talk at 2:00 pm on Tuesday the 17th on the UST Stage.
- Jisp (#644): Jisp is a UK-based tech company that enables customers to use Augmented Reality technology to scan products on shelves around your stores to access digital vouchers. If you want to make a bigger impact with your discounts, this exciting new technology will go down a treat with your shoppers.
- Obsess (#871): There’s no other way to pun it–we’re obsessed with Obsess, a Virtual Store software that specializes in immersive 3D digital shopping. As brands race to bridge the gap between virtual and brick-and-mortar retail, Obsess is certainly one to catch.
NRF 2023 for Digital Transformation
- Beyond Bricks: How LEGO blends physical and digital experiences to create retailtainment: Retailtainment may be the best coinage of the century, and LEGO would know – they’re celebrating 90 years in business. Catch Lorzeno Soriano (American Express) and Martin Urrutia Islas (Lego) talking about retailtainment and how Lego has kept up with digital trends at 11:15 am on Sunday the 15th on the Twilio Stage.
- FIT:MATCH (#8035): In fashion, how well a product fits determines can make or break a sale. With FIT:MATCH’s augmented reality software, you can get rid of the guesswork and enable your customers to shop only the products that will fit them.
- ByondXR (#8031): If you’re really looking to digitally transform your business, ByondXR is a must. They’re leaders in metaverse shopping and are intent on closing the gap between in-person and virtual shopping.
NRF 2023 for Information Technology
- Wink (#547): If you’re looking to upgrade the login or payment process, Wink’s biometric tokenization solution might be for you. Essentially, Wink tokenizes your consumer’s face, voice, device and payment method, creating a secure biometric–and crucially encrypted–payment method.
- Nfinite (#8024): E-merchandizing platform Nfinite is also worth a visit. With their CGI technology, you can create endless product imagery. The best part? You don’t need any previous experience with CGI.
- Connection (#1717): With one of the largest security software suites on the market, Connection knows a thing or two about protecting your business and data security. They’re been working with IT leaders for over 40 years.
NRF 2023 for Marketing
- Executing a successful resale model: People, approach, functions, marketing and scale: If you have time, we thoroughly recommend that you watch this panel talk, particularly if your brand is looking to set up a reselling operation. Join Brian Ehrig (Kearney), Liz Hershfield (Madewell) and Sarah LaFleur (M.M.LaFleur) for a discussion of how market preloved and lightly used products to new customers. The session starts at 11:15 am on Tuesday January 17th on the Elastic Path stage.
- Zakeke (#8029): If you’re looking to increase your production personalization, visit Zakeke. With everything from 2D, 3D, Augmented Reality to Virtual Try-On technology, the Italian start-up’s main aim is to make the consumer shopping experience more interactive.
- Armis (#409): Sending out catalogs to promote your goods isn’t just expensive, Armis shows it’s old-fashioned. They’ve developed a way to enhance your promotions with “Multilocal advertising”, which uses geotargeting, machine learning and programmatic buying to tailor product adverts to your customers.
Book An Appointment With Qudini At NRF
We’ll also be showcasing our latest Retail Choreography Solutions at NRF. You can find Qudini at Stand 1425 on Level 1 during the retail conference.
Reserve an appointment using our Scheduling Software below.