Enabling Virgin Care to:
Improve patient satisfaction by 94%.
Regularly close the clinic on time, thanks to reduced appointment times.
Improve resource planning, due to greater data insights.
Virgin Care provides NHS services nationwide with a focus on community and primary health care.
With NHS budgets at an all time low, clinics do not have the finances to employ the doctors and nurses needed to accommodate their high patient volumes, leading to waits for NHS sexual health services of up to three hours. This created an overcrowded waiting room and piled more anxiety onto already-stressed patients.
Virgin Care collaborated with Qudini to improve their patient experience and clinic operation.
• Patients entering the clinic are added to the Qudini Queue Management system by the reception staff.
• Staff provide each customer with an accurate wait time estimate and take their mobile number.
• Patients receive an SMS update confirming their approximate appointment time and a weblink with a live countdown to their appointment time.
• Patients can leave the waiting room environment and use their wait productively.
• All patients are now managed through Qudini by the clinic staff, with further SMS messages and digital signage platforms updating customers as it nears their turn.
Using the Qudini Floor Management features, the clinic team are able to manage their patients, staff, breaks and activities, whilst further improving efficiency through cross-clinic visibility and communications.
97% of patients feel confident that their appointment is secure and can therefore enjoy their wait. Wait times have also reduced with 53% of patients stating their wait time feels shorter than expected. Complaints have been eliminated and patient satisfaction has increased by 94%.
Thanks to Qudini’s Floor Management Features, doctors can easily track service times and communicate with their team, while appointment times have also been reduced due to happier patients. As such, the clinic now regularly closes on time.
For the first time, Virgin Care can analyse their footfall patterns and patient needs in order to better plan and manage resources.
The improved clinic experience helps Virgin Care improve doctor and receptionist satisfaction. As such, more staff remain at the clinic, reducing time spent on recruitment and training.
Enter your details to download our brochure for more information on Qudini, our solutions and the benefits of working with us.
A member of our team will be in touch.
To get in touch with our team email email@example.com
Simply complete the form below and the right team will be in touch to discuss your query. We look forward to getting the ball rolling!