How Qudini innovated the waiting experience across Telefónica Movistar’s Spanish telecoms stores by introducing a new queuing system.
Easily deploy an out-of-box software on its commercial hardware.
Centrally manage configurations across its Spanish stores.
Radically redesign its new ‘store of the future’.
Movistar is a major Spanish mobile phone operator owned by Telefónica, which operates in Spain and many Latin American countries. It is the largest carrier in Spain.
Telefónica selected Qudini’s solution for its flexibility, cloud-based nature and ease of integration. In addition, as Qudini is compatible with all the commercially-available hardware they wanted to use, Telefónica was able to easily and rapidly deploy Qudini in multiple stores and territories (i.e. across their first 100 stores in Spain within a period of three months). Telefónica also highly valued the fact that Qudini’s Queue Management system could be tailored to their brand.
Telefónica undertook a global Request for Proposal (RFP) and selected Qudini as their preferred queue management system due to the company’s flexibility, the software’s scalability and the ease of deployment and integration. They have since deployed the software across all their stores in Spain.
The walk-in customer journey with Qudini Queue Management:
• A customer enters the Movistar store for service.
• They join the queue from a tablet kiosk.
• The kiosk provides their queue position and estimated wait time.
• A ticket is printed with the customer’s queue position.
• The customer’s ticket appears on the TV screen (through an integration with their internal digital signage provider), which calls the customer when their turn arises.
• If the customer provided their mobile number, they receive an SMS message with a weblink to watch their place. An SMS updates them as their turn draws near.
Using the Qudini Shop Floor Management features, the store staff are able to manage their walk-in and appointment customers, communicate with members of the team and carry out shop floor activities using Qudini on their Samsung devices. Staff members taking their breaks speak to the shop floor manager who can record their break and manage when they are due to return.
Enter your details to download our brochure for more information on Qudini, our solutions and the benefits of working with us.
A member of our team will be in touch.
To get in touch with our team email email@example.com
Simply complete the form below and the right team will be in touch to discuss your query. We look forward to getting the ball rolling!