Enabling Fujitsu to:
Increase trade show stand footfall.
Capture more walk-up visitor leads.
Improve resource allocation, by putting the right team members in the right places at the right times.
Fujitsu is a Japanese multinational information technology equipment and services company, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It has a UK team dedicated to delivering innovation for enterprise retailers. Qudini works in partnership with Fujitsu to deliver our innovative solutions to retail, telco, hospitality and financial services industries.
Fujitsu had exciting plans for an experiential stand at the UK’s Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE). Retailers would be able to talk to its team and experience Fujitsu’s latest technology offerings and partner products, including a VR climbing wall.
With Fujitsu’s retail partners inviting their clients to tour the stand in advance of the show, the company needed a way to seamlessly accept and manage bookings, as well as a way to manage walk-up visitors.
The Fujitsu marketing team used the Qudini Appointment Booking software to manage the stand tours.
Book an appointment with the Fujitsu team:
• Fujitsu created a branded online booking interface and sent it out to their clients and prospects so they could book their stand tours online.
• They also placed the link at the bottom of their automated email signatures for all their prospects to easily access.
• Once their booking was complete, visitors received an SMS and email confirmation.
• On the day of their show, the visitor received a reminder SMS 10 minutes before their stand tour.
• Fujitsu had a reception desk at the front of the stand, where visitors were instructed to check-in for their appointment.
• Fujitsu staff could access Qudini on tablets, view upcoming appointments and check-in guests.
• This would also alert the relevant Fujitsu retail partner when their client had arrived.
Walk-up to the stand to see the next available Fujitsu team member:
• Fujitsu also used the Qudini Queue Management system to manage visitors walking onto the stand without an appointment.
• A host with a tablet device simply took the names and mobile numbers of visitors interested in a tour or VR experience.
• The visitor received a text confirming their queue position and estimated wait time.
• The visitor was then free to browse the rest of the Fujitsu stand.
• When their turn was due, they received a further text message.
Using the Qudini Shop Floor Management features, the Fujitsu reception team could see and manage their own time, breaks and activities across the stand.
The ability to easily book a stand tour online led to more retailer bookings, while the reminders ensured the retailers remembered to visit the Fujitsu stand on the day.
Using Qudini to manage walk-ups for stand tours and the VR experience acted as a great lead capture tool. The lead’s name, company, email address and mobile number were added to Qudini to communicate with them about their turn. At the end of the show, Fujitsu was able to export all the lead details.
Enabling clients and prospective clients to pre-book stand tours enabled the Fujitsu team to pre-allocate the most relevant retail partner and alert them when the client arrived.
Enabling retail professionals to pre-book stand tours and check-in on arrival presented an organised and professional Fujitsu experience from the outset.
Enter your details to download our brochure for more information on Qudini, our solutions and the benefits of working with us.
A member of our team will be in touch.
To get in touch with our team email firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply complete the form below and the right team will be in touch to discuss your query. We look forward to getting the ball rolling!