Kiosks are an optional feature of the Qudini Queuing System that allows customers to self-check-in without the assistance of staff. Kiosks enable customers to join a digital queue, alert a warehouse that they are here for a click and collect order, call a colleague for help and assistance when one is not immediately available, or pre-book or check-in for a pre-existing appointment or event booking.
The following guide will help you to:
- Learn why kiosks are a benefit to your retailer
- Decide which kiosk hardware best suits your needs
- Learn how to purchase your required kiosk hardware
- See how other Qudini client’s are using the Qudini kiosk
- Access the Qudini kiosk app links
- Learn best practice tips on where to place your kiosk, how to sign-post it and ensure maximum customer and staff engagement with your new kiosks
Enter your details to download our introduction pack and to receive the full kiosk guide by email. Please ensure to include a valid company name and related company email address.
Please provide us with a few details before you download the report:
Thank you! Please click the button below to download the resource.Click here to download